When does the last load have to be in the washer?
- We ask that your last load go into the washer no later than 9pm.
Is there someone to help me if I have questions?
- Yes, there is someone on site to assist with questions during attended hours.
What are your hours?
- We are open from 6am - 10pm. The doors automatically lock at 10pm. We ask that you kindly finish up your last load, gather your belongings, and exit the laundry no later than 11pm. There is an exit button by the door to let you out after 10pm. The door will lock behind you and there will be no re-entry until 6am. Lights out at 11pm.
Do you accept credit/debit cards?
- We accept credit/debit cards for wash and fold services only.
Do you have an ATM?
- We do not have an ATM but there is one available for your use at the food store next door.
Do you have WiFi?
- Yes! We offer free WiFi for customers.
I forgot my detergent and dryer sheets. Do you have some available for purchase?
- Yes, we have detergent, bleach, and dryer sheets available for purchase.
How do the machines work?
- Every washer and dryer has instructions in English and Spanish for your convenience.
What is the cost of self-service wash?
- Prices vary based on the size washer. Washer prices start at $1.50 and go up from there depending on the size of the washer. Often, you save money by using larger washers with larger loads.
What is the least busy time?
- This can vary, but generally, weekdays are slower times.
I don't have time to wash my clothes. Can you do it for me?
- Unfortunately, we are not offering wash & fold services at this time.
Is this a national chain/franchise/corporate business?
- No, Cooper Laundry is a locally owned and operated business. We are a small business that emphasizes giving back to the community.
Which washer size should I use to wash my comforter?
- It depends on the actual size of your comforter. Selecting the right washer is as simple as trying it on for size. If you put the comforter into the washer and you find yourself using your shoulder in order to get the door shut, you probably ought to use a larger washer.